Terms and Conditions
The use of this site is provided by Replenishment Technologies Australia subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Replenishment Technologies Australia reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Replenishment Technologies Australia are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Replenishment Technologies Australia be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Replenishment Technologies Australia does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
We have a copyright policy which can be accessed here. Copyright Policy Apart from this, commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Replenishment Technologies Australia. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Replenishment Technologies Australia to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Replenishment Technologies Australia). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Replenishment Technologies Australia takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary information.